Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Things that make me happy...

  • The happy greeting my dog gives me when she sees me walk in the door.
  • Feeling rain fall on me.
  • Vegan cuisine.
  • The grounded, connected feeling I have while standing next to the ocean.
  • Making new friends.
  • My planner.
  • Rising with (generally before) the sun.
  • Deep breathing.
  • Crisp fall breezes.
  • Seeing flocks of birds fly near me.
  • Drinking a big glass of water first thing in the morning.
  • Witty banter.
  • The cleansing, renewed sensation that comes with yoga (especially hot yoga).
  • Making someone smile.
  • Witnessing kindness.
  • Learning new information or ideas that open my mind.
  • Meeting goals I set for myself, then making new ones or exceeding them.
  • Cooperative curly hair days.
  • The unconditional acceptance of a true friend.

We all have the control to create our own happiness and beautiful days in life. Make the choice to focus on the good things.

No comments: