Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Honestly delicious.

I'm not a fan of flavored water, high calorie juices that aren't 100% juice, or sugary and processed "teas" that companies nowadays try to market as a healthy nutritional choice. However, I do like several organic brands of tea, made with all-natural and organic ingredients. One of which is Honest Tea. I tried a new flavor of Honest Tea brand tea today: Moroccan Mint Green Tea. I really enjoyed it! As with other flavors of Honest Tea, the green tea flavor tasted home made, and had just the perfect hint of mint.

Honest Tea is a great, somewhat affordable option when I'm on the go and don't make a few moments to make my own tea at home. Plus the founders put inspirational and insightful quotes on every bottle cap. I love thoughtful, clever marketing...

No comments: